Oracle 8.0 client problem on WIndows 98 machines

From: Domenico Navarra <dnavarra_at_formanet.it>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:14:29 +0100

Hi,

I'am a newer Oracle Developer and i've installed Oracle 8 server on SUN Solaris 2.6, for the client i'av choose Windows 98, but when i've installed the client for NT/95, all programs such as SQL PLUS 8, Net8 Easy config ecc. crash.

A dialog box say that the software may work not properly under windows 98, but the online guide may tel me how resolve the problem. The matter is that this guide doesn 't exist.

Someone know the problem and can tell me the possibli solution or where, in Internet, i can found the patches for this.

Thanks,
Hello Received on Fri Feb 19 1999 - 12:14:29 CST