HELP: What are these files oipsr1, oipsr2, oipsr3, etc...?

From: <don_ashworth_at_bmc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:32:20 -0600

HELP: What are these files oipsr1, oipsr2, oipsr3, etc...?

I have a few custom business objects that use OOO (Oracle Objects for OLE). I'm fairly confident that these files (oipsr1, oipsr2, oipsr3, etc..) created and stored in the C:\TEMP directory of my NT server (spack4) are being caused by OOO.

I'm running out of disk space in some cases (2.9gig of space eaten up by these files).

If this is some form of logging...how do turn it off? If this is some form of cache...how do I throttle it down (ie. restrict it)?

Don_ashworth(at)bmc(dot)com Received on Fri Feb 19 1999 - 10:32:20 CST