Radio button, multiple select in Oracle?

From: Trzeciak <r.trzeciak_at_alcatel.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:53:30 +0100

I have a normal htm-file with radio-buttons and a select-field where I allow multiple
selections
<FORM>
<SELECT NAME="mySelect" multiple>
<OPTION VALUE="">Select Item
<OPTION VALUE="item_1">Item 1
<OPTION VALUE="item_2">Item 2
<OPTION VALUE="item_3">Item 3
<OPTION VALUE="item_4">Item 4
</SELECT>

From this page I jump to a stored oracle-procedure and I would like to access the values
from the radio-button and which items are selected (e.g. item_2 *and* item_4).

Any ideas?
Thanks Rainer Received on Fri Feb 19 1999 - 02:53:30 CST