DEVELOPER 2000

From: Sanjay Gurnani <sanjay.gurnani_at_interpath.net>
Date: 1999/02/18

Hi,
I am running dev2k 2.1 on nt.I have developed an application which has .fmx's and rdf's and I want to put it on the network drive and run from there.We have the enterprise developer suite installed on that network drive .Now my question is can i run that application from the network drive by creating a shortcut to the fmx file? or do i have to follow some procedure to accomplish that.
Thanx in advance,
Sanjay Received on Thu Feb 18 1999 - 00:00:00 CST