Re: designer/2000 mishap!

From: Diane <Diane_at_coalole.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:42:12 +0000

In article <7ag3n6$pag$1_at_bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>, James Bowie <jbowie_at_prince.carleton.ca> writes

> A guy I'm working with on a school project clicked the Remove All
>Objects button on the Designer/2000 Repository Administration Utility and
>Erased 3% of our repository before we could cancel. DO WE HAVE TO
>UNINSTALL THE WHOLE REPOSITORY AND START AGAIN? If so, how do you
>uninstall the thing?

1) depends on what it removed - there are buttons on the administrate pad to recreate indexes and procedures
2) Click on the remove all objects and let it run --
Diane Received on Thu Feb 18 1999 - 13:42:12 CST