Oracle and Win98 ... conflict?

From: Mike <olszewsm_at_fs.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:10:07 -0600

I upgraded to windows 98 last week (from windows 95). I can no longer run much of my old Oracle installation (SQL for instance) and get cryptic errors. Is there a paper somewhere that addresses WIn98 issues? I went to the Oracle homepage and didn't find anything there. Received on Thu Feb 18 1999 - 10:10:07 CST