Memory fault coredump at IMP

From: Mike <wagner_at_eurolab.at>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:46:09 +0100

Hi there

I have a Oracledatabase 7.0.16 on SCO 3.2v4.2 and i have dropped all Tables and want to import the new tables in my Database but everytime i try to import i get after some seconds the errormessage MEMORY FAULT (COREDUMP). I have tryed to import only one small table, always the same. I have performed a software memorytest but it seems to me that the memory is OK.
Have anybody a idea what happens ????

  Thanks in advance

Mike Received on Wed Feb 17 1999 - 07:46:09 CST