Oracle and SQL server on the same machine - OK????

From: Fredrik Bonde <fredrik_at_nospam.iconmedialab.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:53:18 +0000

HI there,
I'm about to set up Oracle on a Server at our place and I just learned that it also runs SQL Server. I can't think of any problem with that but I thought I better check first.... So, does anyone no of any probs with having SQL server(something 6.5???) and Oracle 8.0.5.0 on the same server?

cheers
Fredrik Received on Wed Feb 17 1999 - 04:53:18 CST