Re: Hows the job Prospects in Oracle?

From: Christopher M. Day <christopher.day_at_rdbms.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:03:59 +0000

Terry,

For experienced database architects or administrators with Oracle expertise the pay is very good. Remember you are dealing with an organisations greatest asset, its' information.

As a guide line - Oracle DBA - £25k-65k (UK Sterling) perm, Contracting £1.4K p/w to £2.4K p/w. May last contract was around the £2.2K mark.

Chris