Re: nls_date_format

From: Michael Forester <michael.forester_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1999/02/16

I created the following REG file to insert the registry entry into all clients in a login script. However, once the file is run and the PC is rebooted the entry does not appear in the registry. I do get a message saying that the registry information was properly merged into the registry. What's wrong?

REGEDIT4 ; Double click on this file from Explorer to automatically ; insert these values into the registry.
;    Michael S. Forester
;    Wednesday, February 10, 1999
;    Set registry value for four digit years in Oracle clients

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORACLE]
"NLS_DATE_FORMAT"=REG_EXPAND_SZ:"DD-MON-YYYY"

Michael S. Forester
IT Legal Systems
PricewaterhouseCoopers
michael.forester_at_us.pwcglobal.com