Personal 8.0.4 ODBC patches?

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:12:18 +0000

Hi All,
Does anyone know if there are any
Personal 8.0.4 ODBC patches (and where)?

My ODBC is playing up (I'll spare the details but basically the list of user tables shown by Cbuilder/Delphi/Other tools is nonsense).

I have tracked down one patch from 24/7/98 claiming to be version 2.10.14, but this confused me as my orainst tells me the current version of ODBC is 8.0.4 (not suprisingly).

Thanks for any advice,
Steve
--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply. Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 12:12:18 CST