oracle db8/apps11 system config

From: Andrew Hillis <andrew.hillis_at_cts-eur.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:06:05 -0000

Hi and thanks in advance

We are running Oralce Server V8/Apps 11 on Digital Unix .

It is being recommended to us that we should run the forms server on a different box to the database. We are considering placing the forms server(s) on to Intel NT platforms for resource /cost reasons as the hardware for the seemingly memory hungry forms server will be much cheaper then Alpha.

Has anyone done this, or anything similar ?

Regards Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 15:06:05 CST