Re: oracle vs. sybase

From: jacob <bogers_at_kpn-telecom.nl>
Date: 16 Feb 1999 12:45:51 GMT

Sybase says there faster, but thats a load of bull, cause they cut corners to get the speed.
(you would not remove the breaks from a car just because you can go faster would you?)
Oracle has on its website a $1,000,000 reward if you can make a query (querying a 10 TERABYTE table) go faster on any other database than oracle 8. Check out www.oracle.com

hak <happyika_at_netsgo.com> schreef in artikel <9LhzuVBV#GA.235_at_news4.netsgo.com>...