question Transfer Detail Records to Other Master Record/headstart templates

From: Frans Hovenkamp <Dieze_at_popin.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:17:36 +0100

Hi,
I have build a form for transferring multiple details to another master record, using the QMS template package version 3.4.2W. All works fine, except that after committing, every record that is moved is permanently deleted from de database. It seems to me that the record(s) that are written to the destination block are, for some reason, not inserted into the database, but I can’t find out why. Anybody who could tell me?

answers please to mailto:frans_at_dieze.nl Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 05:17:36 CST