Pro*C problem

From: Lori Wang <n7g_at_ornl.gov>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:53:28 -0500

I have a Pro*C program that uses data from an oracle table where the field is defined as number(15,6). I select it as round(varname,2) into a variable in C that is declared as a double. On down in the program I do some calculations on the double. Then I go to print it out. I print it out with 2 digits past the decimal point as in %8.2f. The problem that I'm having is that I need to add up all these numbers of 2 digit precision for a total but I'm using the data that is in the C double variable that's been calculated on and it is spitting out a total number that is off by a few thousand's. What can I use in Pro*C besides double that will give me 2 digits precision?

Thanks in advance,

Lori Wang Received on Mon Feb 15 1999 - 12:53:28 CST