Designer R2.1 Training Now Available

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_jeffreyjacobs.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:17:10 GMT

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the upgrade of our Using Oracle Designer for Analysis, Design and Prototyping course for R2.1.

This course provides comprehensive training in the use of Oracle Designer's (formerly Designer/2000) Systems Modeller, Design Editor and an introduction to the use of the Generators. The course concentrates on those features which result in generated “code” for application systems. Each student team creates a complete prototype application system consisting of a database, Forms, Reports and Menus.

On completing this course, your team is ready to proceed with analysis, design and prototyping.

We also license and sell our course materials for internal training or commercial offerings.

For more information, see our web site, http://www.jeffreyjacobs.com

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old County Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 650-571-1457, FAX: 800-665-1379  Email: jmjacobs_at_jeffreyjacobs.com
 Web: http://www.jeffreyjacobs.com

Catch the New Wave of Oracle Technology --- ODTUG '99! June 14-17, 1999 Marriott Harbor Beach Resort, Fort Lauderdale, Florida http://www.odtug.com Received on Sun Feb 14 1999 - 14:17:10 CST