NT vs. Unix

From: Ezat Karimi <ekarimi_at_harte-hanks.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 07:53:16 -0600

Has any one compiled a list of pros and cons of installing/running Oracle on each platform (NT and Unix (any flavor of unix))? If so, could you please let me know where I can find such a list? If not, could you post your findings so far? I will post the final list.

Thanks,
Ezat Received on Sun Feb 14 1999 - 07:53:16 CST