F4 and TNT-Voodoo2 12MB sli

From: Nicola Taibi <ntaibi_at_altavista.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 23:44:22 GMT

Hi to all pilots!

I have K6-2 350Mhz, 64MB SDRAM, nvidia RivaTNT and two CL-Voodoo2 12MB in SLI system architecture.

I've installed DirectX v6.1 and the latest drivers of Voodoo2 with 3DNow! support and TNT Detonator driver. I've configured all this SW in Best Performance Mode and the result was that the glide mode is very fast as compared to DX6. In DX6 mode the game produce many reads on hard drive and this reduce the frame rate.

Any comments are appreciated,
Nick "whisky" Received on Sat Feb 13 1999 - 17:44:22 CST