Please help

From: hereintoronto <hereintoronto_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 17:04:49 -0800

Hi

I am developing a log in screen with from4.5 which has a combo box, a couple of text items and an image box, and what I have to do is that as soon as an employee is selected to long in from the combo box the screen should be populated with the information on that employee with a picture from the related table and prompt that employee to type in the password to access the application.

Your comments and ideas would be apprecaited, I am using oracle 7.3 on client/server and front end is dev/2000 forms4.5

Thanks
hereintoronto_at_yahoo.com Received on Sat Feb 13 1999 - 19:04:49 CST