Re: Number fields - Addition 2 Solution

From: <buzkoff_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:46:01 GMT

And just downloaded and installed MDAC v2.0 SP2 from

http://www.microsoft.com/data/

and it also started working with numeric fields, as well as the old ASP 0115 trappable error, when opening recordset with RS.Open sql, Conn, 3, 1
was also eliminated even on Win95 Personal Web Server 1.0a (PWS)

driver version is Microsoft ODBC for Oracle 2.573.292700

> Had the same trouble and in the same situation as Esther, when using
> DAO 2.0
>
> Solved by installing DAO 1.5c on top of it.
> ODBC: Microsoft driver for Oracle v2.573
>
> Regs,
> D.Buzkoff
>
> > Esther,
> >
> > As far as I know I do use ADO 2.03 (Comes with VB6) But either way it should
> be
> > anything ADO 2.xx
> >
> > Someone else recommended that I use RDO iso ADO. I have not tried it but it
> could
> > solve your problem. It is just a suggestion.
> >
> > Derick
> >
> > emunyoz_at_icr.es wrote:
> >
> > > Are you using ADO 2.0? I had the same problem with Oracle 8.0.5.2 Odbc
> driver
> > > when I updated from ADO 1.5c to 2.0.
> > >
> > > Esther

ODBC