SQL Date Format

From: <bcrowell_at_sbmct.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:53:30 GMT

I am trying to retreive data from my oracle database , based on a time. For example the following code will retreive the data if it is 11:00 or later. What i am trying to do is if i have some data that i know happend at 11:13am and i did NOT want my seql to pick it up , How would i format this ??

Thanks for the help
Bruce

CONNECT INTERNAL/password_at_orapcbk;

Select queapplhist.returncd, queapplhist.applnbr, queapplhist.checkpoint, queapplhist.startdatetime
 from queapplhist
 where queapplhist.returncd <> '0'

 and queapplhist.startdatetime > (to_date(sysdate)+11/24);