Re: BDBAFH (Was: DBA personality traits)

From: Karl E. Taylor <ktaylor_at_dragon.illusions.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:01:59 -0700

James Petts wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:10:59 -0700, "Karl E. Taylor"
> <ktaylor_at_dragon.illusions.com> wrote:
>
> >Hmmmm, the DBA from Hell series, I like it. Maybe someone will come up
> >with it.
>
> Wouldn't it be too much like shooting fish in a barrel?
>
> DROP INDEX <...>
>
> might be fun, but it's not really very creative. Any suggestions,
> anybody?

Well, that is true, you can't really do as much damage to users as a dba, as you can when your an sa. And it's not as cryptic either.

delete * from mbr;

Yeah, I see the point. Not the same, as "and today we will cover the concept of remarks in shell scripts, and this is abbreviated as rm"

Oh well.
--

Karl E. Taylor                          CEO & UNIX Systems Analyst

Desert Dragon SOHO Solutions            ktaylor_at_dragon.illusions.com

                  http://www.illusions.com/ddsoho

Dr. Lao "You know what wisdom is?"
Little boy "No."
Dr. Lao "Wise answer." Received on Fri Feb 12 1999 - 10:01:59 CST