Oracle DBA in Boston

From: Kirsten O. Chidley <kchidley_at_maximgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:16:53 -0500

Since 1987, Maxim Group, an IS consulting firm, has been a leader in providing Information Technology professionals to all companies. We focus on providing you a path to achieve your goals both personally and professionally.

Presently we have an opportunity for a senior Oracle Database Administrator. This position would require a solid understanding of the Oracle Kernel and Oracle application tools, as well as software development experience. Knowledge of or experience with Client-Server tools, including designs, development, and configuration of a system is a major plus. This applicant should be able to work independently given a short set of priorities, but be part of a close team. This position also requires that the individual help diagnose application issues and Oracle kernel configuration problems. Some 7x24 coverage would be required.

Skills required: 4+ years with Oracle kernel/tools, 2+ years with UNIX (preferably HP/UX), Design and development of database schema, knowledge of C or C++, strong diagnostic and trouble-shooting skills, strong analytical and communication skills, bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other related Computer Science field.

We also have DBA positions in Medfield and Downtown Boston with the same requirements. Please call me for more information.

~ Contract basis, for 6-8 months (possibly longer).
~ Rates are negotiable through a W-2 basis.
~ No Corp. to Corp. arrangements
~ Position is located in Lowell, MA
~ For more info, check our Web Site out at WWW.MAXIMGROUP.COM

If you are interested in this or other positions that the Maxim Group has to offer please contact Kirsten Chidley at:

1-888-292-9784 ext. 4082
1-781-505-4082 Direct
1-781-505-4147 Fax

kchidley_at_maximgroup.com