Re: DBA personality traits

From: Karl E. Taylor <ktaylor_at_dragon.illusions.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:10:59 -0700

Fred Pierce wrote:

> Karl E. Taylor wrote:
> >
> > heheheheheh, I love this, since I am one now. OH, but I'm also a UNIX
> > Analyst too. So I get twice the fun.
> Wondering if there is an equivalent to the BofH for DBAs. If not, one
> needs to be created, don't you think?
>
> fdp

> Fred Pierce (DNRC)- 286-6899 - QSS Group Inc. Oracle/Sybase DBA
> Mid Atlantic Aviation on the Web - www.avialantic.com

Hmmmm, the DBA from Hell series, I like it. Maybe someone will come up with it.
--

Karl E. Taylor                          CEO & UNIX Systems Analyst

Desert Dragon SOHO Solutions            ktaylor_at_dragon.illusions.com

                  http://www.illusions.com/ddsoho

Dr. Lao "You know what wisdom is?"
Little boy "No."
Dr. Lao "Wise answer." Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 11:10:59 CST