Re: Help! Hex to Dec???

From: Keith Jamieson <pdkj02_at_email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:37:39 +0000

I believe you have to write the procedure yourself. It shouldn't take long

Jeroen van der Goorbergh wrote:

Hi,

I've got the following, rather simple, problem: I've got a column (RAW)
filled with binairy data (MS byte ordering) and I want to convert the data
to decimal values. I presumed Oracle  would have a simple function for this
and but having extensively searched through the documentation I still
haven't found a simple solution. Am I overlooking something or do I have to
write the procedure myself?

Thanks in advance,

Jeroen van der Goorbergh