Re: ?? HELP ??

From: Mike Burden <michael.burden_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:09:37 +0000

What's your problem with Javascript. If your using netscape servers then I presume your trying to write Server Side Java Script application. I've done this if you need any help.

If you want to use VB then the best way is ASP. If you get Microsoft's Personal web server and the ASP extension you can code and test on one machine. You can use Javascript or VB and there are examples of accessing a database.