sybase vs. oracle

From: hak <happyika_at_netsgo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 04:45:20 +0900

hi!!
If I buy a new database engine product, what shall I consider? Is there any one who has data about it? (specially sybase and oracle)
I want to know pros and cons of sybase and oracle..... Any links or meterial would be a great help for me.... thanks.. in advance... Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 13:45:20 CST