?? HELP ??

From: Patrick Hardy <hardypat_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:24:48 -0500

Hi , I'm trying to do a school assignment where I have an oralce database and I'm trying to access it via the web...I've tried javascript but it is not working very well since i'm not that good in javascript...i was wondering oif it was feasable with visualbasic since i saw some specs on VB 6.0 and database...and the web...or if you have any other suggestions...
The only big problem i have is that all server are netscpe web server so i don't have anything with microsoft...

thanks if you can help me...

--

Patrick Hardy

H.E.C.
Etudiant M.Sc. en Gestion des Systemes d'Information (Master student in Management of Information Systems) Patrick.Hardy_at_hec.ca Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 22:24:48 CST