No instance/schema/security manager GUI's for Unix?

From: gremlin <gremlinNO__SPAM___at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:58:20 -0500

Hi:

I have used Oracle 7.3 and 8 on NT's, and am now using it on an SGI. I thought I saw a book with an image of a tcl equivalent of the managers (schema manager, instance manager, etc.) found on NT for use on unix boxes. Is this just wishful thinking on my part? If there is no such thing, are there NT executables for these managers on the SGI version of the Oracle 8 CD that I haven't found?

Wishful thinking,

Mike

--

To reply to me via email, remove the "__NO_SPAM__" in the header email address.