Re: How to export parts of a oracle table

From: sid orr <sorr_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:26:14 -0800

This is nearly effortless with a "DBA" tool such as DBArtisan, that has the native functionality to copy objects and/or their contents from database a to database b ...
Oraxcel by contrast is oriented to Excel, and requires that it be the staging area... but it
does seem excellent for Excel applications....