Oracle vs. Networking

From: David Casey <dcasey4_at_nb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:12:42 -0400

 Hi,
  I have recently obtained my BBA and am looking at a 1 year oracle course at
a local colledge. My other option is to take a computer networking course. Any
comments as to which would complement a BBA the best and lead towards a better career.

       Andy Casey
dcasey4_at_nb.sympatico.ca Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 13:12:42 CST