Re: DBA personality traits

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 19:33:44 GMT

Diane <Diane_at_coalole.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Is it a requirement for being an Oracle DBA to be incredibly secretive
>and insular or have I just been unlucky in the ones I have met?
>--
>Diane

Who wants to know? Are they trying to find out my secrets? ...Tell me ....

Actually, a good DBA needs to be responsive to the users and developers or their reason for employment may soon end......Sometimes they are just inarticulate about what they do......

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address Received on Tue Feb 09 1999 - 13:33:44 CST