OLEDB ODBC Client updating problems?

From: Thomas Minor <checksigforaddress_at_nni.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 18:35:34 GMT

Is anyone using MS ATL 3.0 and the OLEDB Consumer templates to use ODBC Producer (MicroSoft's Oracle ODBC driver) to Oracle 7.3.4? When I try to update a row that has at least one number(5) column with a NULL value, I get an error (DB_E_ERRORSOCCURRED). If there are no NULL values in the number(5) columns, I am able to update correctly.

I cannot find any documentation as to how/why this is happening.

If anyone has this working, I would appreciate your help in this matter.

thanks,

--
Tom Minor
t_minor {at} nni [dot] com

email munged to exacerbate SPAMbots Received on Mon Feb 08 1999 - 12:35:34 CST