Re: Object option not installed

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 9 Feb 1999 05:02:16 GMT

You did not miss anything. You cannot install the object option. Personal Oracle doesn't support object types. I was frustrated too, when I found that out. I paid $400 for PO8 for the very reason that I needed to work with objects. Imagine my dismay to find that feature missing.

regards,

Jonathan

Jonathan Gennick -- Oracle DBA, Author, Editor jonathan_at_gennick.com
http://gennick.com
Brighten the corner where you are.