Call for Writers

From: Ewan Grantham <ewang_at_ega-pub.com>
Date: 9 Feb 1999 01:50:00 GMT

EG&A Publishing is a new publisher in the field of e-texts (or in our case EG&A-texts). We pay a small advance and large percentage royalties to our authors, and we prepare both downloadable PDF and mailable CD versions of our books. Each book also gets an ISBN number, and is marketed directly, and through appropriate reviews in each market. You can get more information about us at www.ega-pub.com.

Currently we're looking for book length works of 60,000 to 120,000 words on:

Enterprise Works:
Oracle 8i Development
Oracle 8i Administration
Windows 2000 Administration
Powersoft Financials

Hobbyist Works:
PovRAY 3.1
Computer Animation
MS PhotoDraw 2000

Small Business Works:
Access
Visual FoxPro
Office 97
Office 2000
HTML programming
Java programming

Photography:
Digital Photography
Overview of Large Format Photography
Photography Collections (Photographs and text by a single photographer)

Science Fiction:
Genre related (preferably Hard SF).

Thanks for your time,
Ewan Grantham