I need some help - Oracle Report

From: <azhan98_at_tm.net.my>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 02:08:23 GMT

Hi,
I need to ask 2 questions, both related to Oracle Report. I was on Oracle Application Release 11.

If I want ot make a postscript report, I have to specify the Run Option in Application Developer for that report as: VERSION=2.0b.

Last time (before I the company), postscript work fine. I check at the server and there is a file name ar20runb to run the postscript report. Now, we are changing the paltform from HP to Sun Solaris. I realized I can no longer use the postscript. I look at the server and the ar20runb file was not there.My question is, how to get this ar20runb?

This is the second question.
In Oracle Application, some of the seeded report were tied with a .pll file (library file isn't it?). I download the report to my local client because I need to modify the report a bit. But it failed because the library not attached anymore.When I run the report it will say , "There exist uncompiled program unit" (I believe it was because of the .pll file).
The question is, where did the .pll file reside in the server? So that I can download and attached it back at the client

I was new in Oracle. Highly appreciate any help.Many thanks.

Azman