cursor update commit problem

From: <nbilodeau_at_metacorp.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 18:06:51 GMT

I have a problem with using a cursor and intermittent committing. The reason for the intermittent commit is that the record set is 12.5 million record that we are updating. And the rollback segments are not able to be created large enough.

I would appreciate any help on this matter Thank you
Neil Bilodeau