Object option not installed

From: Francis Wong <fwong_at_globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 23:10:39 -0500

I downloaded Personal Oracle8 from web site and installed it in Win95. When I started SQL*Plus and tried to create a type(create type ... of object ....), I got an error saying the object option was not installed. Do I miss something during installation or the object option is not a default one. If not, how can I load the object option. Received on Fri Feb 05 1999 - 22:10:39 CST