Re: Pro*C Problems

From: Pilsbury <Pilsbury_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Feb 1999 09:16:45 GMT

Ed,

I'm not sure if this will be any help, but I'm currently using Pro*C to precompile, then compiling to a DLL in C++. Anyway, I don't use EXEC SQL in my code apart from the actual database access statements. My include statements are literally

#include <sqlca.h>

Maybe eliminating all unecessary EXEC SQL statements may help pinpoint the exact problem. Bear in mind that I've only been using Pro*C for a couple of months so I apologise if your method is an alternative way of including libraries.

Hope this helps,

P. Received on Fri Feb 05 1999 - 03:16:45 CST