ORADIM & SQLDBA NLM's

From: Nick Duddy <nickd_at_wr.com.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 18:07:15 +1100

I'm a relative novice on Oracle, and am attempting to install an application on Oracle 7.3.4 on NetWare 5.

I figure everything is fine, except that I don't have ORADIM or SQLDBA, both of which feature in the installation steps.

I have searched my server and the Oracle CD's for either of these files, or similar named files (eg ORADIM73). I have the as .exe's but believe these are no good to me.

Can any one tell me why I am a dickhead and what I should be doing???

Ta,

Nick. Received on Fri Feb 05 1999 - 01:07:15 CST