Oracle OLE for Objects and CLOBs

From: <jm_moriarty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 22:23:10 GMT

Does Oracle OLE for Objects(version 2.3/comes with Oracle 8.0.5) provide access to Oracle 8 datatypes such as CLOBs? I have gone thru all the docs and have seen no mention to it. I have seen references to LONGs and LONG RAWS but no mention of CLOBs.

Are OCI and ODBC the only mechanisms by which to get to CLOB data?

thanks for any info,

    John Moriarty
    jm_moriarty_at_hotmail.com