Re: Install-Package for ODBC-access to an Oracle 7 database

From: Christopher M. Day <christopher.day_at_rdbms.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 20:30:11 +0000

Franziska,

I had a similar issue. The best thing to do is get the ' Oracle Installer Programmers' Reference Guide, Part Number A56075-01. The latest version available is 3.2.2. You can order this via Oracle documentation sales. Then you can build custom installations that will meet your requirements.

Chris.

The cost is about £45(sterling).