JCorba

From: Mindaugas Vieraitis <mindaugas_at_nomagiclt.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 09:17:34 +0000

I'm trying to get object reference through the JNDI. I succeeded to access the naming server and to get the initial context. But when I try to get the object reference - the application crashes.

   initialContext.lookup("oas://myhost/application/object") Well, I set up the CLASSPATH variable according to the tutorial (which is provided with OAS 4.0) - but this doesn't take effect. Maybe there're some gurus who encountered the same problem? And maybe anyone knows the web sites or faq about jcorba development? --
Mindaugas Vieraitis
programmer
No Magic, Inc.
Elektrenu 8-409
Kaunas, 3000
Lithuania
e-mail: mindaugas_at_nomagiclt.com Received on Thu Feb 04 1999 - 03:17:34 CST