Roles and Privileges

From: <bongbaroma_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 00:14:16 GMT

I have a role which has "select, insert, delete, and update any table" system privilege. Then, I specifically granted "select" privileges to specific tables to the same role. Would this override the "select any table" system privilege. Do I have to grant the "select" privilege to every new table that I create to this role?