Getting Oracle for studying ?

From: Alain Fontaine <alain_at_valain.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 14:10:05 GMT

Hello !

We have just started studying SQL2 at school, and the local big servers are running rdB and Oracle8 on OpenVMS. I'd like to do some of the exercices (and some other stuff as well) at home on my Windows98 machine. Although I have Linux installed, I'd really prefer Oracle for Windows, as we are also developing software with MS Visual C++, and interfacing them to Oracle8. I don't have 2 machines here, so having everything running on my single machine would be great.

Any ideas on what I could do ?

Thank you ! Received on Wed Feb 03 1999 - 08:10:05 CST