Re: ODBC driver for Oracle 7.3/AIX

From: Tim Haynes <thaynes_at_openlinksw.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 12:00:47 GMT

Hi,

I'm glad to say Morten has made a connection with OpenLink to Oracle. For the benefit of other readers, our website is at <http://www.openlinksw.co.uk/>, where you can download a free 2 user 10 connection non-expiry evaluation version of our drivers. (And we don't just to Oracle on AIX :-)

Best regards,

Tim Haynes
Support Consultant
OpenLink Software Web: <http://www.openlinksw.co.uk/> Universal Database Connectivity Technology Providers