Re: problem with pro*c?

From: Paul-Marc Marot <Paul-Marc.Marot_at_capway.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:18:25 -0000

<amanda.leaman_at_atl.bluecross.ca> a écrit dans le message : 797er0$gas$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com...
>Hi.We've recently upgraded from Oracle 7.1.6 to 7.3.2. I have one c
>program onunix that when compiled with the new compiler will not run. I get
>'Memory Fault' as an error message.Has anybody else had similiar problems?
>ThanksAmanda

Could you post the portion of source code?

Paul-Marc

"In the beginning there was data. The data was without form and null. And darkness was upon the face of the console; and the spirit of IBM was moving over the face of the market. And DEC said "Let there be registers";
and there were registers; and DEC saw what they carried; and DEC separated the data
from the instructions; and DEC called the data Stack and the instructions they called
Code. And there was evening and there was morning, one interrupt..." -- Rico Tudor Received on Wed Feb 03 1999 - 04:18:25 CST