Configuring Oracle 8 client

From: Murage Njoroge <jnjoroge_at_acadians.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:57:21 -0800

I am trying to install the client tools on my computer so I can connect to an Oracle server that is running on an NT machine. Ihave it working on one machine but it doesn't work on this one. When I try to connect, I get a GPF. Has anyone experienced this and, is there anyone who has come insight..

Thanks

James Received on Tue Feb 02 1999 - 16:57:21 CST