Protocol violation using JDBC thin driver

From: Mary Orcutt <mary_at_globeset.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 08:10:42 -0600

Quite frequently, under heavy load, I get either "Protocol violation" exceptions, or "streaming mode not on" exceptions.

Anyone know what causes these? Our application runs several threads/processes that access the same database and tables. Most tables have a long raw column in them.

We're using Oracle's thin database driver.

Thanks for any help.
Mary Received on Tue Feb 02 1999 - 08:10:42 CST