nubee question

From: Tom Folkes <tfolkes_at_cpcug.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 18:01:29 -0400

Hi,

     I hope this is the correct group to post this question to. I have just loaded Oracle 8i. I am using the Oracle Beginners Guide. In attempting to use SQL*Plus it is suggested (by the book) that I use polly/gone for username/password. I get a error ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied. Could someone instruct or direct me to a solution. Thanks, -Tom Received on Mon Feb 01 1999 - 16:01:29 CST